The Academy for Program Directors is a three-day training event for infant/toddler program leaders* that builds awareness and supports utilization of new materials developed as part of the California Early Learning and Development System.
Participants will explore how these resources can be used to support:
- Program quality enhancements,
- Child growth and development, and
- Curriculum planning.
*This event is designed to support California infant/toddler program leadership such as:
- Directors and assistant directors
- Curriculum Specialists
- Center-based directors and operators of large family child care programs (licensed for 12-14 children)
The Academy for Program Directors is presented by The California Department of Education, Early Learning and Care Division (CDE/ELCD) and The Program for Infant Toddler Care (PITC).
Academy for Program Directors 2021
Enrollment for the next Academy for Program Directors is scheduled to open in December 2020
Location: Northern California
Frequently Asked Questions
- Academy Fees
- Application Deadline
- Application Essay Question/Statement Instructions
- Application Review Criteria
- Notification of Applicant Status
- Cancellation Policy
Click here to explore alternative PITC training opportunities.